|Yayın Koşulları||ISSN: 2148-7537|
1. “İnsan ve İnsan” Journal of Science, Culture, Art and Thought is an open accessed academic double blind peer reviewed journal which is published quarterly. The spring, summer, fall and winter issues are published in April, July, October and January respectively.
2. “İnsan ve İnsan” Journal of Science, Culture, Art and Thought is a multidisciplinary journal. It includes academic researches, investigations and studies with a unique, human-related viewpoint on environment, literature, education, ethics, philosophy, law, economics, management, communications, art, politics, city, history, society, international relations, administration and methodology.
3. The papers sent to the journal must be original, which were not published or sent for publishing elsewhere.
4. It is assumed that the papers sent to the journal were subjected to a final control and are ready to be published. Therefore, those papers which suffer from grammatical errors are not evaluated.
5. The papers which were subjected to preliminary/formal examination by the editors are sent to the Editorial Board for evaluation. The papers examined by the Editorial Board are sent to min. 2 anonymous referees; it is decided to publish the article, request some corrections or to not publish the article based on the reports of these referees. The author is informed on the decision in the shortest time and through e-mail. Completed or corrected papers can again be sent to the referee by Editorial Board.
6. Papers must be in Word (Microsoft Office 98 and above versions) format. If pictures, graphs, figures or tables are used in the paper, they must also be sent separately as picture or excel files.(Paper Specifications and Rules for Writers)
7. The papers sent to the journal can be in Turkish or English.
8. The name(s) of the author(s) must be written under the title. Academic titles are not shown with the names, but referred to as footnote with an asterisk (*). After the title, the institution of the author (university, faculty, department or other) is indicated. The titles other than academic ones cannot be used.
9. The papers must include Turkish and English abstracts, each between 120-150 words, and not more than 5 keywords. In Turkish papers the Turkish abstract should be on the first page and English title and abstract is located at the end of the page. In English papers, English abstract is located in the first page and Turkish title and abstract is located at the end of the page.
10. Chicago footnote-bibliography reference system should be preferred in the papers sent to the journal. (guide for citations and bibliography)
11. The communication information of the author(s) (name, title, institution, open address, phone numbers for easy access, electronic mail addresses, ORCID ID etc.) must be sent to the editors along with the paper.
12. “Form of ethical liability declaration” must be filled by the author(s) of accepted papers and sent to the editors.
Guide for citations and bibliography
(See for footnotes-bibliography citation examples.)
Form of ethical liability declaration
(Download the form and “save as” after filling. E-mail to email@example.com after final checks.)
Paper evaluation form
(Having a look at the evaluation criteria can be useful and informative for the authors.)